In line with the provision of the Public Procurement Act, 2003) (Act 663) the Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre (KAIPTC) wishes to invite interested and eligible suppliers and service providers for goods, works and services to register with the KAIPTC.
Suppliers of goods and services who have not registered with KAIPTC before, but are interested in doing business with the KAIPTC, are to download a Pre-qualification Questionnaire, fill and submit same to the KAIPTC Procurement Office.
Suppliers already registered with KAIPTC are reminded to renew their registration for 2017 to indicate their desire to continue to do business with the Centre.
Please note that it is mandatory that firms submit the under-listed supporting documents:
1. Certificate of Incorporation/Business Name Registration Certificate.
2. Certificate to Commence Business.
3. *Valid Tax Clearance Certificate.
4. *VAT Certificate.
5. *SSNIT Clearance Certificate.
6. *Evidence of Renewal of Business Certificate.
7. Any other relevant document that may be requested by KAIPTC, depending on the specific area of service to be provided.
Existing suppliers are required to renew their registration with the supporting document marked with asterisks (*).
Categories of Suppliers and Service Providers include:
1. Building contractors, maintenance and repair of buildings.
2. Stationery dealers.
3. Repair and maintenance of office equipment.
4. ICT service providers.
5. Printing and publishing materials.
6. Office equipment and accessories.
7. Office furniture and interior decoration.
8. Computer and accessories.
9. Food and beverage items (provisions, drinks, crockery, dry commodities, perishable commodities).
10. Cleaning materials (detergents).
11. Electrical items.
12. Fumigation and pest control.
13. Maintenance of vehicles.
14. Vehicle dealers.
15. Plumbing, carpentry and general hardware.
16. Air conditioners and air conditioner parts.
17. Consultancy Service (Translation, Research, HR, etc).
18. Publicity and Advertising.
19. Conference bags and souvenirs.
20. Elevators and power generators maintenance.
Envelopes marked “PRE-QUALIFICATION QUESTIONNAIRE
” are to be deposited at the office of the Head of Procurement at KAIPTC.
Please download the SUPPLIERS PRE-QUALIFICATION QUESTIONNAIRE
from the KAIPTC Website.
For further information, please contact:
THE HEAD OF PROCUREMENT
KOFI ANNAN PEACEKEEPING TRAINING CENTRE
PMB 210 CANTONMENTS ACCRA
TEL: 0302 718200 Ext: 2166