- The KAIPTC is an employer of choice and continues to re-invent itself to deliver valued services to its staff. As a dynamic institution, the KAIPTC provides real grounds to develop people who are pragmatic, innovative, focused and hardworking.
Realizing our people's potential through training and career development is key to the way KAIPTC does business and whether you’re an accomplished professional or a promising new talent, you’ll be challenged by the work at the KAIPTC, the people on the team, and the clients we serve. You will have a constant opportunity to learn, and your ideas will be welcomed in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork.
The KAIPTC is committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion, which is key to providing quality services to our clients as well as providing a respectful and an all-encompassing work environment. We believe that by embracing diversity, which include but are not limited to age, culture, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, gender, race and physical abilities, we create a more positive, professional environment, provide an enhanced and enriched work experience for our employees, clients and other stakeholders.
We attract and retain qualified, experienced and competent employees in the industry through our merit driven recruitment policy, which places a high premium on ensuring vacancies are filled by the best suited and most talented for the job. The KAIPTC is a people oriented company and each employee belongs to the KAIPTC family, which reflects the warmth and respect we give to each other.
Who is a KAIPTC person?
A KAIPTC person is a staff of the Centre with the following qualities:
- Understands and shares the Corporate Vision;
- Is hard-working and productive;
- Is agile and willing to learn on the job;
- Has strong problem-solving skills;
- Is self-motivated with great interpersonal skills;
- Is initiative inclined; and
- Understands the importance of teamwork.
Contact: Our business hours are from 7:30am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday every week. You may reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org